Monday, June 15, 2009

Look Forward 2...

I am a freelance wardrobe stylist so I make frequent visits to wardrobe houses, vintage stores, and second hand boutiques in an effort to accumulate merchandise to build my inventory. I thought it would be a great styling project for me and an easy way for you, my readers, to save a few bucks if sporadically do a post called Frugal Fashions

Frugality is the practice of
1) acquiring goods and services in a restrained manner, and
2) resourcefully using already owned economic goods and services, to
3) achieve a longer term goal.

I will show you how to put together a complete outfit that is trendy, in style and fresh all for UNDER $30.00. In these economic times, who can argue with saving a few pennies. In addition, this vintage shopping trend is also in line with the 'eco-green' initiative that has recently infiltrated every aspect of social life - so for all of you eco-friendly individuals stay tuned for my style ideas that focus on Recycling and Re-using. Look forward to FRUGAL FASHIONS!

No comments:

Post a Comment