Monday, July 20, 2009

Maybe by Sarah Catalfo


I have experience coordinating fashion shows so when I came across an ad on craigslist at the outset of the summer, looking for PR and Styling assistance for an up and coming Toronto fashion designer I immediate jumped on the opportunity. The line is called Maybe by Sarah Catalfo. Sarah (the designer, duh!) has the experience designing for Canadian music artist and Juno award winner LIGHTS. Sarah actually designed the dress that LIGHTS wore when accepting her Juno for best new Canadian artist. Sarah will be debuting her line at the Rivoli (334 Queen Street West, Toronto) on August 13th. I would love for all of you to see this designers fabulous take on metalics, colour, body suits, and skirts. http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=106404395228&ref=ts&__a=1
An added bonus is that my talented friend Lauren Elle will be opening the show with a big bang. She is a successful music artist that brings charisma and energy to the stage. I would not suggest missing this event. For the inside scoop on Elle check her out on myspace: http://www.myspace.com/lauren_elle

For more info on Maybe by Sarah Catalfo check her out on Facebook or Myspace


Hope to see you all there. If you have any questions regarding this event, you know that I always like to hear from you guys so please post a message! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment