Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Introduction


Hi everyone,

I am very excited to be starting my very own blog about STYLE, FASHION, HOT TRENDS & SELF EXPRESSION. I have been passionate about fashion for quite some time now and I look forward to sharing my ideas, inspiration, images and revealing my fashion secrets to you.

To end off my first post I would like to share one of my favourite quotes:
"In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." ~ Thomas Jefferson
I think this quote does a good job exposing a little bit about me and my style. Regarding me as a person, I am very principled and I stand firm by my values and beliefs, however, when it comes to fashion and my personal style I do whatever feels right - I let the current carry me along; I experiment, I take risks and ultimately I have fun with clothing, shoes and accessories. I hope you enjoy the posts that are to come and I look forward to hearing from all of you. Keep checkin' back!

No comments:

Post a Comment